I would trust friend A's word that friend B was who they said they were. I would not trust GloboHomoXYZCorp.
In a perfect world, ya. but we dont live in a perfect world. you will trust company x. we demand it.
Or you will use certificate pinning if you don't. But that's not always easy to implement.
pinning considered "more risk than reward"
I'm just not gonna do it, is all
Subject: Daytime grocery shoppers
Today, some *** and her child, flying out of a isle at top speed, ran into someone with her overflowing cart, didnt even say anything just hit out of the way ( in effect ) and ran.
Another woman, went to the 'prepack cut meat' area, where they put those 1 pound bags of popular meats and cheeses. Instead of standing in line, she was grabbing random handfuls of meat and cheese, at least 20 pounds before i pushed her out of the way and got my little 1 pound of chicken. Great, you want lots of meat, go stand in line, dont take the 'quick grab' and empty it..
Subject: Is this "drive like a moron day"?
- Guy slightly in front of me in other lane about got t-boned from a guy that ran a light that had NOT just turned. ( id have been collateral damage due to speed and direction as the other guy would have spun into me if he had been hit )
- Few miles more, guy got tired of a slow semi, and drove on the sidewalk to get around him.
- Then a car sticking out of a house.. ( several police.. etc )
- 2 more red lights ran..
- A go cart.. driving down the middle of state road 135 ( major state road around here. 4+ lanes )
- oh and a school bus that smelled like pot...
Subject: Re: Is this "drive like a moron day"?
Same here. I don't have bullet points - but there were a ton of morons on the road today. Almost got hit in the parking lot - and predicted the guy was going to do it before he did, so I had already started evasive maneuvers when he attempted to.
He pulled up next to me once we got out on the street, wouldn't look at me, his girlfriend looked over at me for just an instant and quickly rolled her eyes in a total, "OMG, I know... he is an idiot!" way. I *saw* her yelling at him as I swerved around him.
Thu Sep 30 2021 16:21:27 EDT from Nurb432 Subject: Is this "drive like a moron day"?Far worse than normal.