Language:
switch to room list switch to menu My folders
Go to page: First ... 135 136 137 138 [139] 140
[#] Wed Jan 13 2021 14:54:42 EST from Nurb432

[Reply] [ReplyQuoted] [Headers] [Print]

I dont think its 50%.  More like 30% and 75% of them are snowed, the other 25% really want to burn it all and know what the deal is.  It just seems higher, due to the media and constant barrage of lies. But i agree with the principle.  

That book worth reading?

 

 

Wed Jan 13 2021 13:41:33 EST from IGnatius T Foobar
The left engage in IMAX level projection. Everything they accuse the
right of doing, they have either been doing for years, or will do as

That's a deliberate tactic, outlined in Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals."
It was subtle before, but when Barack Obama brought Chicago thug politics to the national stage, it became mainstream. And they're not all that good at hiding it -- but they don't need to.

Think about this: the left's platform and ideology is so bad, so unpalatable, so awful, that even with control of 99% of the media, the internet, and the academy, even with control of most of the inner workings of the deep state swamp, even with partial control of the other party ... they can only get about half of the citizens on board with it.

It's been said that the devil always overplays his hand. Your turn to play, Old Nick.

 



[#] Wed Jan 13 2021 15:31:25 EST from Nurb432

[Reply] [ReplyQuoted] [Headers] [Print]

Funny thing is when i was in middle school, 1984 was required reading.  We had to do both a paper and oral report on it as well.

Wed Jan 13 2021 15:15:20 EST from zooer

 



[#] Wed Jan 13 2021 17:06:55 EST from zooer

[Reply] [ReplyQuoted] [Headers] [Print]

The house voted to impeach Trump (again)

 



[#] Wed Jan 13 2021 17:13:25 EST from Nurb432

[Reply] [ReplyQuoted] [Headers] [Print]

Did anyone expect otherwise? 

I know i didnt. 

Wed Jan 13 2021 17:06:55 EST from zooer

The house voted to impeach Trump (again)

 



 



[#] Wed Jan 13 2021 18:40:51 EST from darknetuser

[Reply] [ReplyQuoted] [Headers] [Print]

2021-01-12 20:04 from ParanoidDelusions
I logged off Reddit today, removed the app.

I thought it might be an alternative. It wasn't. Everything is
overrun - there is no balance. I did take several of them out before

I left.

 


Reddit is a cesspool.

They also have been ruining their interface in any case.

The nail in the coffin was when they closed certain "group therapy" subs because of their "violent or sexual nature" when the motto of those subs went like "I know I am a broken twisted person and I need help to stop being such."


But I guess if you are a mainstream service you cannot host forums for people who is trying not to jerk off to goats.

[#] Wed Jan 13 2021 20:31:32 EST from zooer

[Reply] [ReplyQuoted] [Headers] [Print]

I started worrying years ago when all these companies started merging and becoming one.  It is much easier for the government to take control of one company than a lot of little companies.

Boil a frog.



[#] Wed Jan 13 2021 22:06:30 EST from ParanoidDelusions

Subject: From Movies>

[Reply] [ReplyQuoted] [Headers] [Print]

So I've heard. The way they're destroying the Hollywood movie industry - I'm wondering if they don't plan to remove decadent California as the nexus of cinema, kind of the way that Detroit was destroyed as the nexus of the automotive industry. 

Disney producing the live-action Mulan in China may be foreshadowing of what is to come. 

Since all the way back at the MeToo movement, I've been suspicious of what is going on in Hollywood. The most powerful people there have been caught up and removed or disgraced because of scandals that everyone on the Left has known were going on for decades. Guys like Bob Iger and Kathleen Kennedy have driven multi-billion dollar franchises that were bellwethers in Hollywood, perpetual money machines, into the ground, and no one, not their board of directors, not their shareholders, has done a thing to stop them. No matter how many people have turned up their noses at the transparent political agenda constantly rammed down the throat of every blockbuster release for the last 12 years, Hollywood has attacked the *customers* as the problem and then doubled-down on more-of-the-same in their next release. Then Covid comes, and they embrace a policy that kills the already struggling cinemas where they share so little of the profits that the cinemas have basically become concessions peddlers to make a profit - and with the economy good, most consumers have stopped smuggling in snacks and beverages because we know *someone* has to subsidize them, even if it means paying $45 for $10 worth of stale chocolates, Red Vines, and flat soda. 

And Hollywood is a major source of the Left's political warchest. It is literally cutting off their nose to spite their face, the way they've been destroying Hollywood. 

Hollywood isn't meant to survive. California actually *needs* to be economically neutered. It is the home of Western Baizou Liberal that believes that socialism and wealth distribution should apply to all of society... except themselves.

It is ground zero for Useful Idiots. The Chinese actually use that word, "baizou," to describe Western White Liberals who act socially conscious but are more hypocritical and contemptable than the US political Right. They consider us at least *honest* in that we embrace greed and material wealth and meritocracy. 

But a Hollywood California in CHINA? Control of the global film industry and direct beneficiary of all of its profits? The ability to control the political messaging in the worldwide film industry, for every major film and studio ever? 

That would be a major win for the CCP. 

I think I'm on to something here. Hollywood is going to find that they're the hand being bit by whom they have been feeding.

(I know you don't want this in every room, Ig... so I'm going to post it in Politics in Paranoia - look at that, I pulled and moved my own message!) :) 

 



Wed Jan 13 2021 20:34:28 EST from Ragnar Danneskjold
Wonder Woman 84 is awful. That is all. 


[#] Thu Jan 14 2021 09:16:45 EST from Nurb432

[Reply] [ReplyQuoted] [Headers] [Print]

LOL

https://trendingpolitics.com/breaking-georgia-house-rep-will-file-articles-of-impeachment-of-biden-on-january-21st/

 

How about when they do this, they file, and force an immediate vote. No investigation, rebuttal time, nothing. just ram it thru. "its only fair" ( and ya i know its symbolic, but good for them for at least stepping up and formally complaining  on the record )



[#] Thu Jan 14 2021 10:16:49 EST from IGnatius T Foobar

[Reply] [ReplyQuoted] [Headers] [Print]

I started worrying years ago when all these companies started merging and becoming one.  It is much easier for the government to take control of one company than a lot of little companies.

It is now clear that Big Tech is now operating as a cartel.  This is the kind of thing antitrust laws were meant to stop ... but good luck with that this time.



[#] Thu Jan 14 2021 10:24:05 EST from IGnatius T Foobar

[Reply] [ReplyQuoted] [Headers] [Print]

How about when they do this, they file, and force an immediate vote. No investigation, rebuttal time, nothing. just ram it thru. "its only fair" ( and ya i know its symbolic, but good for them for at least stepping up and formally complaining  on the record )

There were a few rebuttals in the House and they were SAVAGE.

Matt Gaetz [ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeN3-Ppx36o ] pointed out, among other things, that while demokrats accused Trump supporters of "fanning the flames", they were encouraging and supporting their people who were lighting ACTUAL fires.

Now it goes to the senate, and Bitch McConnell is being deliberately wishy washy about how he handles it.  I think it sounds like he's waiting for the two Georgia communists to be seated, so the next majority leader can lead the prosecution of President Trump.



[#] Thu Jan 14 2021 10:43:34 EST from ParanoidDelusions

[Reply] [ReplyQuoted] [Headers] [Print]

It is interesting that one of the few voices trying to navigate a resolution that de-escalates the conflict is a guy who lost an eye in actual war. I think both sides are so angry and ready for actual conflict that he will be ignored, dismissed and ridiculed - but I think that is exactly why he is trying to be moderate and conciliatory. 


https://crenshaw.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=391

 

 

Thu Jan 14 2021 10:24:05 EST from IGnatius T Foobar

How about when they do this, they file, and force an immediate vote. No investigation, rebuttal time, nothing. just ram it thru. "its only fair" ( and ya i know its symbolic, but good for them for at least stepping up and formally complaining  on the record )

There were a few rebuttals in the House and they were SAVAGE.

Matt Gaetz [ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeN3-Ppx36o ] pointed out, among other things, that while demokrats accused Trump supporters of "fanning the flames", they were encouraging and supporting their people who were lighting ACTUAL fires.

Now it goes to the senate, and Bitch McConnell is being deliberately wishy washy about how he handles it.  I think it sounds like he's waiting for the two Georgia communists to be seated, so the next majority leader can lead the prosecution of President Trump.



 



[#] Thu Jan 14 2021 12:54:42 EST from Nurb432

[Reply] [ReplyQuoted] [Headers] [Print]

Lets say the senate flips, and they have enough to convict.  Can he file some sort of appeal like with a court case? Or is it "we decided, you dont get due process, f-off" ?

 



[#] Thu Jan 14 2021 16:24:38 EST from zooer

[Reply] [ReplyQuoted] [Headers] [Print]

Democracy is when 50.1% of the population tells the other 49.9% of the population to fuck off.



[#] Thu Jan 14 2021 17:52:16 EST from ParanoidDelusions

[Reply] [ReplyQuoted] [Headers] [Print]

If he is out of office, it is mostly symbolic. It means he can be prohibited from ever running for public office again. I guess they could then remand it for an actual public trial, maybe.

It would all be a very unusual, unprecedented, and bad precedent.

 

Thu Jan 14 2021 12:54:42 EST from Nurb432

Lets say the senate flips, and they have enough to convict.  Can he file some sort of appeal like with a court case? Or is it "we decided, you dont get due process, f-off" ?

 



 



[#] Thu Jan 14 2021 18:13:15 EST from Nurb432

[Reply] [ReplyQuoted] [Headers] [Print]

Right, the impeachment is for show and worthless in the over all picture.  ( i hear it actually pissed off a good % of democrats too, 'you are wasting our time and money, get back on covid...' They better get used to it.

But he wants to run again, if hes convicted and is blocked, i suspect he will try to appeal  But wasn't sure if it was possible. its not court..

Thu Jan 14 2021 17:52:16 EST from ParanoidDelusions

If he is out of office, it is mostly symbolic. It means he can be prohibited from ever running for public office again. I guess they could then remand it for an actual public trial, maybe.

It would all be a very unusual, unprecedented, and bad precedent.

 

 


[#] Thu Jan 14 2021 18:53:15 EST from ParanoidDelusions

[Reply] [ReplyQuoted] [Headers] [Print]

The Democrats are much better at keeping their internal squabbles under wraps. 

He wants to run again - but I don't know the feasibility or viability of a Trump campaign in 2024. I think Cruz and Crenshaw both will make strong candidates then. Regardless - if they believe this election was stolen - it won't matter in 2024. We might get Republican Presidents again, but only RINO ones - they'll never let this mistake happen. Unless Trump has figured out how to conclusively block them or expose them cheating - if they did cheat, then he'll never win again. Running again is just as moot of a point as impeaching him. 

 

Thu Jan 14 2021 18:13:15 EST from Nurb432

Right, the impeachment is for show and worthless in the over all picture.  ( i hear it actually pissed off a good % of democrats too, 'you are wasting our time and money, get back on covid...' They better get used to it.

But he wants to run again, if hes convicted and is blocked, i suspect he will try to appeal  But wasn't sure if it was possible. its not court..

Thu Jan 14 2021 17:52:16 EST from ParanoidDelusions

If he is out of office, it is mostly symbolic. It means he can be prohibited from ever running for public office again. I guess they could then remand it for an actual public trial, maybe.

It would all be a very unusual, unprecedented, and bad precedent.

 

 


 



[#] Thu Jan 14 2021 19:00:23 EST from Nurb432

[Reply] [ReplyQuoted] [Headers] [Print]

He is liable to do it just to piss them off.



[#] Thu Jan 14 2021 19:12:39 EST from ParanoidDelusions

[Reply] [ReplyQuoted] [Headers] [Print]

Honestly, at that point, it would be like the guy standing up after getting knocked down when *everyone* in the room is looking at him with pained looks and going, "just stay down". 

Unless he plans on going full Braveheart and screaming out "Freedom" as they're pulling his bowels from his abdomen. 

 

Thu Jan 14 2021 19:00:23 EST from Nurb432

He is liable to do it just to piss them off.



 



[#] Thu Jan 14 2021 19:16:10 EST from IGnatius T Foobar

[Reply] [ReplyQuoted] [Headers] [Print]

Democracy is when 50.1% of the population tells the other 49.9% of
the population to fuck off.

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed sheep contesting the vote.

President Trump (peace be upon him) is not going to run for President again.
His energy level defies his age, but he's not stupid. It's probably a waste of time to predict what he will do next. He's smarter than you. He'll use some time to get a bit of rest, then rebuild his brand, and he'll try something new.

There's some speculation that he will get into the media business, which sounds plausible. Half the nation is fed up with the cartel and would instantly jump start anything he got involved in.

Go to page: First ... 135 136 137 138 [139] 140